Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Meet Mr. Goldberg "Goldie" Brennan
Kinsley and Colby had summer goals that I had set for them and if they made their goals I told them I would get them a fish. Well Kinsley read her allotted amount of books and wrote her weekly stories so she got her goldfish. Colby not so much. With the move, the goldfish got put on hold until this week. The kids were so excited to get the new family pet. I tried to convince Kinsley to get several of the $.38 fish but of course she went for the $5 fatty goldfish. What I didn't realize until after the purchase was Mr. Goldberg's wound on his side. Kinsley was convinced he was in a "fish fight." Well today I found another sore on his nose. I think we may have a diseased fish! I'm kinda scared of what I find in the morning.

Why is it so hard to get pictures of the little man?

Well that's better I guess.

Hadley was actually having a lot of fun playing in her room.
Of course you would never know from this picture.

Here she is escaping to her bathroom.
Probably to play in toilet water.
Oh you haven't heard? It's her new hobby.

Both the girls rocking their jeggings.

Kinsley started her Theater class this week and she is hooked!
The first night they did improv and she loved it. Next week they learn stage makeup.

Did I ever doubt she would love some drama? Never.

Miss Hads is getting so big. 
Where is my baby?

This is a more accurate picture of the little stinker.
She keeps me on my toes more than my other two.
Combined.

Last Saturday morning, Hadley was promoted to pancake Saturdays with the rest of the crew.
Look at those skills with the spatula.

As a family, we have some wild hair in the a.m.

Meet Hadley's new friend blankie. 
Yes, now I have two blankie addicts and one "comfy pillow" addict.

Colby's practicing for when they ask him to be on Cribs.

When they call, he will be ready.

Here are a few pictures of the house.
I really haven't done much decorating yet.
We actually did buy blinds for the rest of the house because it came with basically none. However we bought all Lowe's had and our poor den missed the bus.



Please excuse the bathroom stool in the picture.
I was feeding my ModgePodge addiction.

This afternoon we made caramel apples. 
Tonight the kids licked off all the caramel and we threw the apples away.


1 comment:

Trawick Family said...

Please tell me the goldfish is in a location that Anderson will NEVER see! He's already begging for a dog! Love all of the pics! The house really looks great! :)