A couple of weeks ago, Grandma Cheri came in town for a visit. We did lots of fun things that weekend, but hiking (and I use the term "hiking" very loosely) in Oak Mountain State Park was my favorite by far.
It was absolutely gorgeous.
The fall trees were amazing.
We visited a bird rescue while we were there.
And the kids had to have walking sticks.
Aka: Swords
One rainy day last week, Colby and I decided we needed a fort.
What we really needed was his Daddy here to build it for him because my fort-building skills are lacking.
Her personality just oozes.
Before church.
You can take the Texan out of Texas but don't try to take away her cowboy boots.
Hadley's ready for Christmas.
Whether she's on the Naughty or Nice list, is the big question.
Our budding philanthropist.
Saturday morning Kinsley was up bright and early selling her books. All proceeds were to go to the Army (aka the veterans). Surprisingly, there weren't too many book-shoppers in our neighborhood at 8 a.m. She did sell one book to Justin and says when she gets some more money the Army will definitely get it.
Before church this Sunday.
Whenever I get my camera out Hadley heads for the fireplace which is the unofficial picture taking spot.
Sweet KK
Meet P.J. Maxx
Colby thought he needed a new "super awesome" name.
He came up with P.J. Maxx.
Maybe I do shop a little too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment