We are ready for Spring!
It's actually really nice outside today and after Hadley's nap we WILL be outside playing. With half the house getting over their colds and the other half getting a cold, we've spent a lot of time in the house lately. I'm ready for regular warm weather which for us should be here in a month or so.
Now on with the pics from this week!
One of the kids attached Hadley's purse to her walker.
It looks like she's ready for a baby shopping trip.
It was probably this one.
Okay the story behind this picture.
The other day during nap time I was on the phone with a friend when the older kids came barreling down the stairs in their bathing suits. I mumbled something to my friend about the kids being in their suits. She suggested I throw them in the tub and that's what I did.
The kids thought it was hilarious that I let them do it. Plus it was a special treat since they are now too old to bathe together sans bathing suits.
Colby loading a train on a truck trailer. Does it get any more masculine than that?
Seriously, I would really like a normal picture of him.
We've had several photo shoots since we've been cooped up.
This is proof to my mom that Kinsley does play with the American Girl doll she bought her.
Kinsley's been really into her dolls lately. Bathing, dressing, and dropping them at school (or day care for Fancy Nancy since she isn't old enough for school yet). I even have to pick them up from school. On Tuesday I forgot to pick them up (which consists of moving them across her room to her bed) because K had dance that afternoon. Kinsley informed me however that they were in the YMCA aftercare program on Tuesdays....Whew!
Kinsley has had so much fun with Hadley lately.
Today they had a tea party.
1 comment:
You are always so good about taking pics of your kids! I really need to get better at that!!! I hear ya on longing for spring. I'm so over this cold weather we've had!
Post a Comment