Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching Up

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. The days fly by so fast!

Colby was playing mechanic and working on Hadley's swing.
One day I was wrapping Christmas presents, yes I said Christmas presents, and Colby had a ball in the boxes.

Some of our fabulous friends "Boo'd" us the other day. I had a head's up so when I heard the doorbell I sent Kinsley and Colby to the door. They had left this delicious plate on the doorstep and were hiding in the bushes. Kinsley starting screaming, "Somebody left us food! Somebody left us food!" Then they popped of out the bushes. The kids thought that was the coolest thing. We will definitely be boo-ing people next year.

We flew to IL to visit Justin's family this past weekend. On the car ride home from the airport Colby fell asleep. He woke up long enough to walk inside, turn on the TV, and halfway make it onto the ottoman.
This week is red ribbon week at K's school. Tuesday they had to wear their school t-shirt.
She still had sleepy eyes :)
Tuesday also was Colby's Halloween party at school.
He wore his Woody costume for the parade. I finally got to witness him in a school setting and he was just as I thought. Wild as ever.

A rare moment of being still.
Our baby pumpkin
I just want to pinch her cheeks all day!

2 comments:

Trawick Family said...

First of all...I LOVE the pic of the 3 of them! So sweet! You got some really great shots this week! :) I keep having to remind myself to take pictures of Kay Elise. Life is just too busy! Great idea about booing someone...I just want the plate of goodies! :)

Melinda said...

The picture of all 3 is so stinking cute! I cannot wait to see you guys!!!! We miss and love you!

Oh, I cant believe how big Hadley is getting!